Thursday, April 02, 2009

HEEEEY

Nothing much to report. Another day that the Lord has made, and I am thankful to Him for it. My prayer is that each and every day, I draw closer to Him and bless Him with my actions, thoughts, and words. :)

Work was really busy today. :) Made the time go by real quicklike. I am so thankful for my job, and how God provided for me. I especially enjoy the participants. I feel like I am a part of their good experience at the center, and that, to me- is so cool. There is one girl who comes in, she has down syndrome and I just love her to pieces, but I taught her to say "peace out" and put her hands in a peace sign over her chest. I just love it! I know, its not much, but its enjoyable to me!

well thats all yall. Have a good night!! :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kasey,
I've had you on my mind alot lately. It seems all is going well for you. Glad you found a job. I say a little prayer for you everytime God brings you to my mind.
Love Ya,
Marcy Doerfler