Thursday, March 12, 2009

Today

I have lots on the agenda today. Most of it to do with my job, but a walk with the dogs being before that.

I hope I didn't sound like I was complaining about my job (regarding being nervous and whatnot) in my previous posts. I'm not, I am sooo so so thankful, I just get skeeeered. :) But I am going to try to do better with not being so skeered. :)

Seems like there is so much sadness in the news lately, not to mention in the lives of those I love and care about. We NEED Jesus people, everyday. More and more.

2 comments:

J Nowling said...

I've been praying for you.......!I think cofidence isn't a bad thing. All God wants is your best and He'll do the rest. I know I would be stressed though, with a new job.....new people, and new tasks.....you'll be wonderful though!! Their blessed to have you!

There IS a lot of sadness in the news....and as the years go by it's not going to get any better. God's people will have to shine brighter, and love deeper, to show the only True Hope, to those that God brings us in contact with.

Hope you have had a good day!!

J Nowling said...

btw, I didn't take it as complaining!! Just you wanting to do a good job in all respects.....! =) Which is a good thing...not a bad thing.....!!!