Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Cyber Germs??

Becki...I think I am catching your nasal issues. GRRR. :) I am claiming it's your fault anyway. I have the mild sinus headache, the pressure, and the sneezy feeling but no sneeze. My nose is NOT stuffed, so thats good. I put garlic powder in my lunch, so I am hoping that helps the immunity. I need to take my echinaciea and garlic capsules also.

I made a delicimous lunch. Breakfast for lunch. yum. Southern Style hashbrowns (the cubed kind) and a southwestern omlet (sp?) chili, cheese, salsa, and sour cream. YUM YUM.

This morning the dogs and I went for a walk, it's sunny and nice outside. Except it is still cold. I don't know the temp, but a jacket is for sure needed. I haven't done anyyyyyyyy yard work this week as I had planned. It's to cold and I am too lazy. We had snow on Monday I believe. I will have to wait until it warms up and hopefully that will cause me to gain some want-to.

Today is my last day of "easy" training/orientation at work. They are discussing our benefits and payroll stuff today. Tomorrow I have to be fingerprinted, then I go into work early to actually do training for my position, then back to orientation at 3:30 THEN I have to take CPR training at 6:00. I have never ever done CPR training, but I know lots of people who have and they did fine, so I am trying not to be to nervous about it all. I guess what I am really nervous about is my position itself. I am getting about 2.5 hours on Thursday and the same on Friday, then on Monday I believe I will be by myself for the most part. I may have said all this before, pardon my repetition if I have. I would request you all just to keep me in your prayers. Like Emily told me, why be nervous? The hard part is over, you got the job, now all you have to do is learn it. But I am the opposite, I am more nervous once i GET the job. haha. I am silly, and I KNOW that (and I have said this before) God gave me this job, so He will enable me to do it. I just seem to let the nervous continue on. oui vei.

Please continue to pray for my friend and her family. I also just found out another friend in TN lost her mother this past Friday. Please keep both families in prayer.

I read something last night that has stuck with me and it goes something like this: "Live Joy, Live Love, in your little world, bring happiness". That isn't word for word, but I thought how true..God please help me to affect my "little world" with joy and love and happiness.

1 comments:

cokelady said...

So sorry to have shared my germs with you. Why don't you sniff some salt?! That'll fix you right up!!! Just be sure to have somebody take pictures of you doing it for me, okay?! ;-)

You're going to do fi-i-i-i-ine at that new job God gave you. Just RELAX! I'll say a prayer for you.