Monday, March 16, 2009

What A Day

This day has contained so much.

Firstly, pleaes pray, I have a headache. It's not a migraine by any means but it hurts none the less and I have had it since early this afternoon. PLEASE pray for it to go away. My friend almost blew himself up tonight. Goodness. His flame went out on his furnace and the company (not sure if it was gas company or repair place) told him he could relight the pilot himself. Didn't work so well. My furnace says DO NOT attempt to relight the pilot light yourself. He burned his arm a bit, and singed his eyelashes and hair. He could have died and he doesn't know the Lord. He is fine, doesnt need to go to the hospital or whatever, but still...what could have happened.I had to help mom n dad's neighbor with his new laptop tonight. He is so funny. Cracks me up. He is a total mountain man logger dude. Seriously, that what he did for a living, now on a smaller scale, but still cuts wood. He has carpal tunnel I think from all the years using a chain saw and so one of his hands, the fingers don't fell to well. Imagine trying to show a person how to use the mouse pad on a laptop, who can't really feel it. It was interesting as you can imagine. He cracks me up. Him and his wife both. I love those two.

Changing gears...I am so undeserving of the Lord and His care for me. I am just overwhelmed by how much I need Him daily and how little I deserve it. God please help me to be all the woman for You that You would have me to be. I thank You Lord for my family, and my friends, and for my job, and for Your care, and for the things and people You put in our lives just to make us smile.

And, work went fairly well today, thank You Lord.

2 comments:

Erika J. said...

i think i'd check into some sort of medical care just for the simple fact he was given terrible advice and by the gas company itself! that's crazy! they could've caused him serious harm.

hope you're feeling better!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear your job is going well. Hope you're feeling better today, headaches can be just awful. But our God is faithful! :o)