Friday, February 01, 2008

Do You Ever?

Get fed up????!!!! With yourself??!?!!! I sure do. Seriously...ya know, i have been told I am too hard on myself, but it boils down to wanting to please God in everything. Sometimes I am hard on myself, but i'd rather be to hard than complacent. Today...I was trying to merge into traffic, nicely (for once, I am really bad about that) and this dude SPEEDS up and will NOT let me in. Normally I am a all gas and breaks girl, but this time I did this nicely. So ya know what I did??? you ready??? I SUNK to his level and HONKED at him. Not lightly, it was a blaring "rude mr. mean driver man!!!" I let my self get ahold of me. Some may think that a normal reaction, but I of all people, should realize how small a thing like that in the grand scheme of life, really is.

I NEED to pack tonight, but I have zero motivation. I got some for a little while, but its fading again. I have been lacking on sleep so my bed sounds really good right now.

Good night

3 comments:

Caet said...

My moms best friend is the horn lol!
I guess its cause of the Buncha Non Drivers down here in Hispantioch lol *shrugs*

Bekka said...

Yeah...I get angriful with myself all the time. But I think you're fine, somethings just hit ya just hit you funny sometimes...least they do me, and others I care to observe lol. :D

Erika J. said...

i hate the horn. i never use it. i had a friend honk it while i was driving and it made me mad. lol.

there are alot of ppl that make me mad with their driving but i usually just complain to myself in the car.