Sunday, February 17, 2008

From the Hotel Room

Hola, live from the Ramada in Nebraska. :) Today has been LONG, but thank the Lord, we are safe and in rooms for a good nights rest. I drove the whole time today, a solid 15 hours. SHEW. Emily offered to drive, but I was nervous to be honest, because she has never pulled a trailer and it was WINDY today. BAD. My knuckles even hurt for a while from griping the steering wheel so hard. I heard the wind was throwing the Penske truck around today too.

I will make this short, as it is late, but PLEASE pray for my daddy. He thinks he has gotten food poisoning. He has been throwing up. We all stopped for lunch at cracker barrel today, and his sandwich came out with the turkey not hot, but not cold, like room temp. He ate it anyway, I am thinking that was it. He thinks it might have been the mayo. Just pray for him, it is miserable to be sick, let alone sick and traveling. Love you all. God loves you more!

3 comments:

Bekka said...

Nebraska? Wow, that seems like a while away. Hope the rest of the trip goes well. :)

Tam said...

We are praying here Kasey...I've called around and put in on my blog too. We miss you already!

Valerie said...

Sure hope your dad is feeling better...the stomache bug has been going around and it lasts for 24 hours..I know it is rough being sick and traveling..Ya'll be careful!