Monday, February 25, 2008

Gag

Y'all PLEASE pray for me. I did all that work yesterday in hopes of having my house ready for the family meeting thing tonight. Well, guess what....I was throwing up this morning, along with well...my other end wasn't to happy either. I will leave it at that. My mom is giving me till noon to feel better, then she will be moving the meeting at that point. I only threw up once, well about 5 different times in one period. I tried to throw up again, but nothing came up. My stomach started hurting last night after I ate dinner, so who knows if it is actually sickness or something with my food. I was so excited to have my family come over and see my house. Seriously...I have to hours to feel normal. Pray i do.

1 comments:

Sara said...

feel better! i'm praying for ya!