Monday, February 25, 2008

Answered Prayer

I felt well enough to have the get-to-gether at my house tonight...did you hear that? "My house" haha, woot woot. Actually, it isn't mine, but the Lord's and I am thankful He has let me borrow it. I had forgotten what it is like to have my family around, like around around. Drive 20 minutes around. It is SO nice. You all have no idea. I am thankful for the time I had in TN. For Damon. He was my miracle, truly, from Jesus. I would not trade that time in TN for all the money in the world. It taught me things, the Lord working through that time, taught me things. It was very hard for me to leaven TN, but I am thankful to be around family again. I got to see my cousins tonight. My beautiful baby cousin Aubrie, looks just like her momma, I am proud to be her cousin, though I can't help but want to say "auntie". After nearly everyone had left, my cousin Troy was still around and sat to talk with us. He looked me directly in the eye and said, "you are doing good Kase, I'm proud of you." Shew....bust out the kleenex. I told him I was proud of him too, he is doing so well, and I am so proud of him. I love all of my family. I wish my deendee (Grandma) wasn't gone. She was kinda like the glue that held things together. I look foward to meeting her in Heaven though. I just ate some YUMMMY pizza. MMMM. I am hoping I don't regret it. The minister doing my grandmother's service is staying in my guest room. I am glad I had the guest room all decorated. I have taken pictures of the house, and when I went to get my chord out of the camera case to put it on my laptop, I couldnt find it. So please pray for me to find my chord, specially if you wanna see pictures. Love you all, night.

1 comments:

Lynn said...

I understand completely about how great it is to have family around. I am alone where I am, and so wish I had a family member to hang with (or cry with). My daddy's death has been very hard, and not having family close by to help with the grieving process is difficult. But, I do have my church family to lean on and for that I'm very thankful. I miss you, Kasey. I can't wait to see pictures of your new house. Love you!!!