Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Poor Momma

My momma was sick yesterday after the funeral, so she asked me to bring her sprite and come spend the night with her. So me n honey went to spend the night.
The funeral was very pretty, and very deendee. She would have been pleased with it. I am just having a hard time with realizing she is gone now too. It's like you get it, but yet you don't. I love my deendee, to be honest, I wish she could be all better and still be here. But I am glad she is done suffering and in heaven with Jesus.

Today I am going to spend looking for a job and unpacking some more. And, hopefully finding my camera chord so that I can post the pictures of my house, that I HAVE taken already.

In closing...I would like to thank the academy...just kidding. No seriously, lastly, please pray for a friend of mine. Most importantly they need Jesus, that will take care of every other problem. Pray for Damon's coworkers.

2 comments:

ShannaSparrow said...

Hi Kasey, just checking in. Glad you made it home safely, and praise the Lord that you were able to buy a home! So the life adventure continues.... :o)

Michael said...

i miss you
luv Michael