Friday, February 08, 2008

Work

Today is my last day at work. I am sad. Really sad. I will miss these people who provided me hugs, laughter, condolence, at all the right times, and even when I didn't want to hear them. They loved me, welcomed me, made me a part of their group. I am leaving. I can't say it enough, it is sooo bittersweet. Remain in TN, leave my family, Move to Idaho, leave my friends, and coworkers. I miss Damon at times like this. I miss him a lot, but, this solidifies that change is around the corner, the quickly coming corner. They are having a going away party for me today. My heart aches...I wish I could wrap everyone up and bring them with me. I really wish. Or, that I had enough money to live in both places. Damon gave me a card about this time last year wishing me the best on my new job. It has been the best job ever, I am so thankful Lord. Thank You for my husband, my job, the life You have given me. Let me continue in Your will, taking whatever wind of change blows my way, seizign the day that You have made. Provide for me in the missing, the longing, and the excitement, Your grace to live as You would have me to.

Pray for me, its going to be a hard yet good day.

1 comments:

Tam said...

Jesus, be with Kasey in a special way today and comfort her in such a way that only YOU can.