Saturday, February 16, 2008

Officially

This will be my last post for awhile, unless the hotel we stay in has free wifi. Comcast is on their way to pick up my modem. Or should I say, their modem. I was up until almost two am cleaning last night, and the kitchen looks sparkly. Just odds and ends left now. I pick up my dad and driving crew in a couple of hours. Pray for me. I have been struggling with my mind lately, I want to please the Lord in all I do. All I can't understand, I want to be as a little child and simply trust. Anyway, pray for our safe travel, and I have a special unspoken for my family. Love you all. Very much.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Praying for you Kasey!

God knows every need in your life, just keep believing and trusting in Him, and He will answer whatever the needs are!!

Love you tons and tons and tons!! (and even more tons after that)

And i'm gonna miss you SO much!

Sara said...

I've been praying for you. Hope the trip goes well! =)

Brandon Shaw said...

We're all praying. You'll be missed. :) But we're all excited for you at the same time. I can't wait to see what you accomplish in your life Kasey, I have no doubt it will be something truly amazing. And I say that with every bit of confidence in you. See you later, Kasey.