Saturday, February 09, 2008

What now...

I can't think of a title...well yes I can..."what now".

Packed half of the garage today, Damon's things. i miss him. I miss him so much. I miss that he knew how to fix nearly anything, that he was a man's man. I miss how he took care of me. I miss all of him. You know, there are so many "new" things in my life...new house, new life as a widow, new start...but its my past that has built who I am. It is my past that I cling to, because in my past is my love. Damon. I love him. I love him still, with all of my heart. I don't even know what to say. I am glad for him, truly. But, I MISS my husband, the man I gave my heart and life to, to become one with. I miss him a lot.

2 comments:

Amanda Bull said...

I cannot imagine how hard it must have been for you to go through his stuff and pack it away. I only know the bits and pieces of your life that you post on your blog or that others have posted about Damon, but I can tell that you love him so much and your heart aches. All I can offer are prayers and encouragement. Please know that I am thinking of you and praying for you and I love you as a sister in the Lord.

Vic said...

Kasey no matter what your future holds, Damon will always have a part of your heart...Missing all that your life was because of him will be with you always...He was a one of a kind guy...Keep looking up for your redemption draweth nigh...