Monday, February 04, 2008

Pray for Me Tomorrow

Please say a prayer for me tomorrow. I am going to the doctor in the morning for a general physical while I still have insurance. I am going to mention the fact I am still having pain in my back, and some other things. I am worried. I don't like going to the doctor for a few reasons, they weigh you, and sometimes they make you uncomfortable, and what if something is wrong. I am such a pesimist, I automatically assume the worst with my health recently. Since Damon died, and since I got pneumonia and bronchitis I have been such a worrier and wuss over my health. I know I could do better with taking care of myself. I feel like I am making steps at eating better, I am trying to drink more water. I know that I need to give my worrying over to the Lord. I try and try. Then it will start small or i will just get caught up in it. I have said there are two constants in my life, I want to serve the Lord, and I want to make it to heaven. God knows my heart, my failures, my faults, my goods, my bads...I want Him to be pleased with me. I want a pure heart, i want to be free of worry. I say all of that to say, again, please just pray for me to be at peace tomorrow, for everything to look good. Please.

5 comments:

Sara said...

Girl, you are more of a worrier than I am! Lol. I wish I could tell ya how to just let it all go, but I have a really hard time not worrying, even over simple things I can't control. I will be praying for ya- for your health and also that you won't worry so much. Hope you have a great week! =)

Anonymous said...

prayin for you Kasey!

Amanda Bull said...

Sara is wrong. Nobody worries more than she does ;)

I am praying for you today.

Vic said...

With the experiences of life we learn how to let go...Some learn faster and better than others, but God sees our hearts desire and he will help us...Kasey I know from personal experience the loss you have suffered can exhibit physical symptoms...It's so much more acceptable to be physically ill, than to be heart broken...It's more acceptable to be sick than to say I am so hurt still, I am devastated, I am struggling with this loss...Your entire life, mind and body has suffered a shock that is the most difficult of all...Give your self time to heal, to grieve, to mourn...Don't be so hard on you...Just don't get stuck and trapped in this trauma and keep moving forward and God will be with you as long as you allow him to be...Hold on to all the good memories, the good in your life, your family, your friends, and you will be stronger as each day passes...Your life as you knew it completely changed without warning...It's not something you can categorize in less than a year...All the physical ailments are the by products of grief...Your whole person needs time...time...time...

Kasey said...

Amanda...I might be a strong candidate to head the front up with her though ;) lol...why am i laughing, it aint funny. but you know what I mean.

Thanks Vic...:) love you

Jared- WOW a comment, I am honored :)

Sara- as i told Amanda...I might be a contender for you with the best worrier award. Thanks for your prayers!