Thursday, January 31, 2008

Icky numb chicky

Well, I have my real fake teeth now. *pauses for snickers of crowd* My bridge is done...my face is numb. From about the middle of my bottom lip all the way to my ear...oh wait...its fading, now its only halfway up my cheek. I am glad to be done with that. Blech. I do not like the prying feeling of them trying to get a "temporary" crown off. But I am thankful to have the ability to dental work, teeth are so small, but when there's a problem you feel it in a big way.

I am feeling lonely. Yall already know this, but I miss Damon. I am scared. Scared of new changes, scared for leaving here, scared to leave Emily. Yet, I am also so excited. Excited to be near family again, to be back in Idaho, to have my new home. I guess you can be scared and excited at the same time. I will miss Emily. I will miss a loooot of people, for sure. Emily has just stepped in a huge gap, and I am so thankful to the Lord for her. I pray He bless her double fold for what she has been to me. Before Damon died...I didn't really have any other best friends. I had friends, but he was my best friend, he was who I hung out with. It was great, he is truly the bestest (yes I just said bestest) friend I have ever had. So I am thankful to the Lord for Emily. God gave me much support through all of my friends here in TN. I cannot thank them enough for all they have been to me. But you can't beat a best friend, someone who brings you vicks when you can't breathe, someone who will wear a mask and endanger themselves and their health so you won't be lonely. TOOT TOOT, there ya go Em, I have offically tooted your horn.

In other news...I ordred papa johns for dinner. YUM. Since packing, i dont have much motivation to cook. My house is in enough of a mess. Or shall I say, brad and rachel's house. :)

4 comments:

emily said...

Ahh, I love you Kasey. I wish I could go with you but that's your path not mine. My prayers are going with you. I can't wait to visit ^^ It will be soon I promise.

Brandon Shaw said...

Toot toot.. lol funny..

You'll me missed Kasey :)

Kasey said...

Em...love you too
Brandon...I will be back ya know, Lord willing. Pray I get a REALLY good job so that I can afford it a lot!

Valerie said...

It is possible to be scared and excited at the same time.I know everything will work out for you where ever you go in life.You are a good person I think,and you have God on your side to help and be there whenever you need him.

It is a scary step to take trying to move on and such,but you will be fine.Hang on to the memories of Damon and that will keep you company.Memories are good!

I am happy for you and I hope the move goes alright.We can still talk through the blogs,thank goodness.