Sunday, February 10, 2008

Tore Plumb Up

Yall PLEASE pray for my grandma. She is really sick and needs the Lord to intervene. God knows the need.

Secondly, I am REALLY worried about Honey. Like I said, since October, every couple of months she has a round of seizures. She gets three of them in a row, in about a 15 minute period. She had one in October, a round in December, and just today. That dog is my baby. I know to pet lovers it sounds silly, but you have no idea how many times I have just held her and felt better or cried with her over Damon. She is essentially my child (as best I know how or what a child would be like, I am not truly a parent, so I know I don't understand) and I love her. I love my dog. I want her to be healed and okay. The vet says it is normal, once they turn five, to start to get these....but...it's terrifying to watch. She curls up to one side, becomes blinded looking, she can't follow you, gets very dazed...cannot walk straight at all, shakes, its hard to see. I am tore up.

I feel fear hitting me lately. Fear over a lot of things. PLEASE pray for me. This is not how God wants my life to be.

4 comments:

Tam said...

Kasey...remember "God has your mind"

I will pray!

Katie said...

1 Timothy 1:7;

For God hath not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

1 John 4:18;

There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.
---

Kasey, God can and WILL take that fear away from you!

I love you tons and I'm praying for you!

Bekka said...

Wow. Thats sounds pretty scary. :(

Erika J. said...

praying for you and honey!