Sunday, February 24, 2008

OUCH!!!!!!!!

Ouch ouch ouch!! Today, in between services, was spent decorating. We, sybil and I, were hanging the curtain rods up, she couldn't push hard enough on the drill, so I got up on the latter to try and see if i could. I got thing pretty well taken care of and was stepping off the later when OUCH! I caught my heel on the edge. I sorta screamed, mom said "is there any blood" and sybil said "no". Then I looked down. YES, there was blood. Lots of blood. Now I am not talking cutting an arterie bleeding, but it was BLEEDING. So much so that as I limped to the bathroom I left blood stains on the carpet. Even with trying to hold my foot up. By the time I got to the bathroom it was running down my foot and on my other leg. Momma had me put my foot in warm water. You could see it draining out in the water, like little beads. YUCK. Its a v shaped gash on the heel, where you walk, so it hurts. Yes, I am a wuss. I don't know how deep it is, but I would say 1/8 of an inch maybe. Mom made me wrap it after I took it out of the tub, she dried it and put a bandaid on it. Tonight after church, I went and got peroxide, generic neosporene, and bigger bandaids. Still hurts though.

I am thankful for my home, and for how the Lord has provided for the desires I have had for a long time. I would trade it all to have Damon back, in less than a second, I would trade it all. But that is not my path in life. I am so thankful that even in my heart break, God still provides dreams. I know my husband and my grandmother would be proud of me. I imagine they are having a great time in Heaven. I miss my Deendee. I miss my husband.

2 comments:

Bobbinoggin said...

i'm really sorry for the loss of your grandma. :(

**big hugs**

wish i could be there to see everybody.

love, me.

Tam said...

Sorry bout your foot....happy bout your home.

love and miss ya!