Sunday, February 03, 2008

Freeing

There is something freeing about getting tired enough of something, that you do something about it.

I AM a conqueror in the Lord. I WILL make it to heaven by His grace.

Galatians 6:9
"And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not."

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Man, I am happy right now. Thank You Jesus for JOY JOY JOY JOY down in my heart, WHERE? Down in my heart! WHERE? Down in my heart, I've got the JOY JOY JOY JOY Down in my heart TODAY!!!!

3 comments:

Tam said...

GREAT!!! Now this is what I like to hear.....I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sara said...

I love the first sentence. And I agree.

Amanda Bull said...

Thank you for the kind comments on my blog.

You are MORE than a conqueror in the Lord (right, Tam?)! I am so glad you've got the joy, joy, joy!