Sunday, December 02, 2007

The Hallmark Movie

So I heard some of the ladies at church talking about the Hallmark movie on Channel 5 tonight. I am here watching it. The little girls name on the movie is Hollace...I think that is a cool name for a girl.

Anyway, this morning was weird. I am happy for people that they are enjoying life and their dreams are coming true, but sometimes...it feels so jagged. I know it was God's will and time for Damon to reach his goal, but I MISS him. I MISS our life, I MISS being loved, I MISS being happy. I am jealous of others happiness. I know that I need the Lord to help me with this. I don't wish bad on anyone. I just wish I had again, what I lost. Or had to let go of. I don't want people to forget...people say they will never forget, but when the world keeps spinning and yours has stopped, it sure doesn't feel that way. It isn't like this all the time, only sometimes. Above all of this pain, I want to praise the Lord still, and trust in the way that is Higher, the way He has chosen for me.

On a lighter note, I guess I will be decorating tomorrow evening. I am excited. I had pizza for dinner tonight and am fixing to make some hot cocoa. Ciao

3 comments:

Katie said...

Me and my momma watched that movie tonight! I reeaaally liked it!!

God knows your every want and every need Kasey. Sometimes everything doesn't always make sense to us. But God has his reasons. I know sometimes no one else understands but you, I've been through that MANY times, Especially lately. And I know it's hard, I don't know the pain you feel each day because I haven't been through it, But I KNOW God will help you! And I will try to help as much as I can, I just don't know what to say to help you.

I love you Kasey! Please know and remember that.
And I am praying for you!

Valerie said...

I love the Hallmark movies.The Hallmark channel is good,they show all the good movies,but most of them I cry at the end of..

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.