Monday, December 10, 2007

Pictures

My CRAZY cat Tigger, he is so funny.

The Finished Product, not bad huh!

Emily cooking with her melted/cooled butter (I can't believe it's not butter). She thought that phrase was funny. "melted, cooled, butter."


Emily beginning to cook, first step, read direction.


Noah in Emilys stinky mask. And...me...looking blue around the gills for some reason.

This cat cracks me up. He was under the covers, thinking it was abosutely entertaining to chase pieces of kleenex. It made me smile.






7 comments:

The Middle J said...

I love the background its too cute!!!

The cake in the cup looks yummylious for sure!! Where did you find it?

emily said...

I love love love your new background. Seriously. Hey um I can't stay tomorrow night Like I wanted. I have to take Brad's order home tomorrow.

Kasey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kasey said...

Jenna- I will to ask Sister Teresa Ard. It was in a gift basket I won at the youth fundraiser. Hopefully I will remember to do so.

ShannaSparrow said...

Are you giving cooking lessons???? ;o) Could sure use some help, or at least some encouragement!

Kasey said...

I really enjoy baking and doing big meals. My grandma passed that down I reckon. I like a lot of old recipes, and techniques. If I could master cooking over a wood flame and using cast iron, I think it would be sooo cool. I have read food tastes better that way.

Bekka said...

Yeah that twould be fun. Kinda like the difference between fake bbq and real stuff. I would so anyhows..