Thursday, December 20, 2007

Update

I am in Idaho for Christmas. Physically I am feeling better, but still not 100 percent. My back is a good deal better, my breathing only acts up when I think about it. I have never been so sick as an adult, so I have had a hard time with this sickness mentally as well as physically. Wednesday we have had a Christmas dinner party here at my parents house. It was just us and the neighbors. I made my GB Casserole and my Grandmas Waldorf Salad. My dad made scalloped potatoes, and the neighbor lady made this really good asian salad stuff and boston creme pie. Momma supervised set up. She had to work that day. Today, we went to a REALLY small town where my Grandma just recently moved to. I think it said population 262. No stop light at all. I like small towns, but this one was a bit too small. Tomorrow we are supposed to go get our Christmas tree from a friend of our's land. She bought land that used to be a tree farm, purty cool I think. I am getting my hair trimmed, then hanging out with my friend from way back.

I miss Damon. Life just seems so odd without him. I miss my husband. I love him.

Well, I guess that is all for now. I hope all is well. Cya.

4 comments:

Bobbinoggin said...

i'm sorry you're still feeling hindered healthwise. it's got to be hard. :(

and i'm sorry too about you missing damon. it's hard to be homesick.

i'm glad though that you're home with your mom and dad.

did you get my christmas card?

i hope you have a merry christmas.

Valerie said...

Merry Christmas Kasey,I hope you have a good one!

Glad you are feeling better and I hope your visit goes well.

Vic said...

I hope you and your family have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Tell your Mom and Dad I said so.

I miss Damon too and I know it's so difficult for you and I am sorry for that. The good about this loss is he is spending Christmas in heaven with the world's greatest gift, JESUS. How blessed he is this season.

Katie said...

Hey Kasey,

I miss you!

Hope you have a WONDERFUL Christmas!!

I Love You!

Prayers,

*~Katie~*