Friday, December 14, 2007

Broken Record

So you all may be sick of hearing how I am sick. I really need prayer to finish getting better. I have dealt with a lot of mind issues. I haven't been this sick EVER I don't think...and it has been hard not to fight fears about not being able to breathe. At any rate....I just want to be well. Completely well.

I am having somewhat of a writer's block...

Today, my boss and her mentor's (the people assigned to help each school with math issues) are taking me out to my Christmas lunch. We are going to Monell's. I have heard it is good, but we shall see. It is a blessing they appreciate me. I appreciate them. There should be 10 of us all together, and the food is served family style. I am looking forward to today. :)

I got more of my candles made yesterday...that is what my family is getting for Christmas...hehe...I don't know if Dad and Richard would appreciate a candle though, so I am thinking of getting them something else.

On Wednesday three guys from the paint dept brought me in a Christmas card at work. Letting me know the dept. was still thinking about me. Not only was it a card, but it was one of those home made on the computer cards that had my name and everything. It was so special and I teared up. I love that Damon was a painter, I just flat love Damon.

I need to go get ready for work...so have a good day!

2 comments:

Valerie said...

I sure hope you get to feeling better Kasey.This is the time of the year for all the cooties,I try to stay inside.

I think candles are a gift for anyone,but not so sure about Richard being a candle kinda guy.

Anyways hope you get to feeling better girl!

Erika J. said...

that's really sweet that damon's co-workers that did.