Thursday, December 06, 2007

Icky Chicky

Damon liked that title....it means, I am SICK. I feel awful. PLEASE pray for me. My voice is going, I am dizzy, I just feel very very tired. Tonight there is a memorial service at the funeral home for Damon, and every other person who has gone on this year. I feel like crying...I need the Lord's strength. It may sound weird, but not having Damon here, makes me feel so much more sick...in a pitiful way. I want him here, but God knows best. I just need help and healing. Please pray. Oh, and thank the Lord, Bill (who I have been requesting prayer for) is feeling better. THANK YOU JESUS!

3 comments:

Rebekah Doran said...

I hope I didn't give it to you. (haa haa) :P

I'm sorry to hear that you are not feeling good. Will be praying.

Bobbinoggin said...

bill feeling better? do tell.

Anonymous said...

honey how are you doing? i am miserable with worry, i didn't want to call you last night because i thought you might be asleep. please let me know how you are doing today. i had strange dreams all nite long. momma