Saturday, December 29, 2007

Oui Vei

Today has been a day...my grandma hasn't been feeling well at all. I ask that you pray for her soul and her body. She is so sick, it is hard to see her like that, especially as she was a staple of my childhood, and I hold so many fond memories of cooking with her, just spending time with her and at her house. I miss those days. She is weak, and sick, and...neeeeds prayer. Please pray for her.

Pray for me too. I need God's help. I need to hear directly from HIM. I need His hand over me. I want to walk in His pathway, more than breath. I am nothing without Him and want to want HIS will more than my own. Pray for me, please.

I am sad...I don't want to leave my momma, or my family. It is hard leaving. Life is just so strange now.

Pray for a friend of mine, they need the Lord in their heart and life.

Do you realize how much a loving and patient God we serve. Seriously...i deserve NOTHING of what He has given me. I am lost and undone without Him. I praise You Lord Jesus for all that you have done, all that you are, all that you contine to do in my life and for being You. Thank You for loving me, even though I don't deserve you.

I am so ponder-ative. Is that a word? Oh well...g'night. Jesus loves YOU.

4 comments:

Katie said...

hey Kasey!

I miss you!!

I'm praying for you and Your Grandma!

I love you!

Rebekah Doran said...

I'm praying for you Kasey. God is so good to us! Love you. :)

Brandon Shaw said...

HAPPY NEW YEARS KASEY!!!!!!!!! :D :D

Erika J. said...

happy new year kasey! love you!