Monday, December 10, 2007

Back To Work

Well....I am back to work today. I feel sort of puny already, so I may (probably will) go home at lunch. I don't have any sick time until the first of the year. Just pray for me to feel better, please. I am still not breathing to well and that is kinda bothersome. I guess it boils down to feeling tired and worn down very easily. Someone told me I better take it easy because Bronchitis can come back very easily. I have never had it before, so I wouldn't know.

I want to go by Damon's grave today too. I need to post a picture on here so people can see how beautiful it is. As beautiful as something like that can be...if that makes sense. I guess I don't have much to say. It feels good to get out of the house, yet it seems the bed and Little House is calling me to come rest. How funny I am.

6 comments:

Rebekah Doran said...

I've never had B either, but it doesn't sound fun. Bet careful not to overdo. :)

wemmies said...

LOVE the background!!!!

Vicki Smith said...

I LOVE the new template! How ADORABLE! The little Christmas penguin is so cute. Perfect.
I'm glad you're feeling better. Take care of yourself.

Sara said...

Hope ya feel better soon! Being sick is no fun at all! Hope ya have a good week! =)

Katie said...

UH! Kasey! I LOVE your new background! It's cuuuuute!

Love you!

Praying for you too!

Rebekah Doran said...

Wow! You changed the background since this morning. SOOOO CUTE!!! I love how the snow is falling in the balls.