Monday, December 03, 2007

My Christmas Tree

Here are some pictures. It is REAL. YAY. I know it is kind of bare, but I dont have a lot of ornaments. Damon and I's tree was much smaller. It is in the garage, and I am gonna bring it in tomorrow I think and put it in the bedroom so it will be pretty at night. I got the C9 lights (the big ones like they used to have way back) but Emily was concerned because they got hot so quickly and heated the needles. So I didn't want anything to catch fire. It feels pretty and neat. This is my first real Christmas tree as an adult. We didn't get real trees I think because we thought it might affect Damon's allergies...and though I'd rather have my wonderful husband any day over some real tree, I think Damon would be happy that I am happy. I am trying to make this Christmas as good as possible. It will not be ideal this year, as he isn't here with me, but i am trying to do my best to make it as good. I know the Lord will help me.


Here is Emily, putting on the lights we decided to take off, cus they got too hot.


I thought this picture of Sara was sooooo cute!

Isn't this precious.


7 comments:

Rebekah Doran said...

I'm glad that you have a real tree this year. It looks good!

Katie said...

Those are Cute pictures of Sara!

And I like your Christmas tree!

Anonymous said...

it is pretty honey, very pretty...damon would have liked it, what do the boys think of the it (tigger and jr)

Valerie said...

Your tree looks nice Kasey!
Way bigger than the one I have up,we were once in the shoebox house,then moved to the bigger house where we could have used a bigger tree,but with Frank being gone for a while,the kids and me just put the little one up!.It works and it looks alright..

The baby Sara is a cutie!

ShannaSparrow said...

You go girl, with the real tree and all. More power to ya! :o)

Michael said...

cool tree

The Middle J said...

That is a pretty tree- way bigger then what Jessa and I got...I'm now starting to wish we went bigger...to bad you aren't around here i have TONS of ornaments left over. I thought the old fashioned lights were cool too but mom gave me the same worried "speech" about how they get so hot lol.

The one of Sarah and Rachel is so cute!!