Monday, December 10, 2007

New Background

THANKS!!!! To Erika! She found it for me, and it is just sooooooo cute. I am tooting your horn Erika! I am putting a Christmas tree out at Damon's Grave and I found mini Penguin ornaments. THEY ARE SO CUTE!

I came home early today because I wasn't feeling well...I am thinking I might not even go in tomorrow. Only the Lord knows. Brother and Sister Campbell came by and prayed for me tonight, so I am gonna believe on these prayers and wait for my healing from this awful nastiness.

Well, my stuffed crust pizza, not delivery, but digornio, is ready. Thanks for all the comments about my new background. I sincerely appreciate them!!

3 comments:

Erika J. said...

*toot*

Caet said...

Where does she find them? Its not off of Pyzam is it???

Kasey said...

I don't like this name...but pimp-my-profile.com