Thursday, December 27, 2007

Tag

Finally...I am posting i think it is ten interesting things about myself. I am not tagging anyone, because i mainly don't want too right now :). Hope that is okay.

1. I rode my horse today, and it was nice, really nice. It didn't take long to get back into the swing of things and brush up on her training. i love her.

2. My first vehicle was a brown toyota station wagon, and as embarassing as it was in High School, wouldn't mind having it now for a optional vehicle, cus it was a great little car.

3. My first real boyfriend (serious boyfriend) was also my first love, and my husband.

4. I can wiggle my ears, curl my lip similar to elvis, and flare my nostrils. that my friends...is what you call talent.

5. I changed my own oil for the first time, last year. :) GO ME, and thanks to the help of Damon.

6. When in high school, I flew prison guard on air transports of juvenile offenders.

7. My most favorite job ever, was to work at the sale yard pushing cattle horseback. I looooved taht job.

8. I am double jointed in my left pointer finger, first knuckle.

9. I didn't know my right from left until I was about 12 years old.

10. I fell asleep on my horse when I was about 4 or 5. I think she just stood there. I could ride her bareback with no bridle at all, or just a string around her kneck.

3 comments:

Erika J. said...

are you kidding? i still dont know my left from my right!

Caet said...

#6 hu?

and I didnt ever really know my left and right good.. I am 12 now and I've just now been able to know my right from left without having to think about it lol.

Sara said...

i wish i had a horse. aw man i love riding!