Sunday, December 16, 2007

Shew...

I want to start off thanking the Lord for helping me today...I have had trouble breathing lately...and I was asked to sing two songs for the Christmas part of the service this morning. I was nervous about getting enough air because one of the song requires a lot of breath. I felt like if I sang and was willing...that the Lord would help me. Something to that effect. And, HE did! They weren't perfect, but the Lord helped me. I didn't even get light headed or anything. Thank You Jesus.

Tomorrow is sooo busy. I need to get my Christmas letters ready to be mailed/dropped off. The Science Christmas party is tomorrow. I just got home from walmart.

OH...my car window BUSTED tonight. My WHOLE back window just popped and cracked TOP to BOTTOM, side to side. I was pulling out of the goodman's driveway and heard a pop. Bro Bryon said the cold window with the hot defroster is probably what did it. It shouldn't have done it, but it did. I hope insurance will take care of it.

Walk Thru Bethlehem went so well. It looked SO neat and we had a really good time in the Lord. I am tired...this is me signing off.

5 comments:

Rebekah Doran said...

God is Good! That's great about your songs and all.

Bummer! Sorry to hear about your window. Must be the week for car damage...

Glad to hear that your guy's walk through Bethlehem went well. I would love to be able to actually be there in person someday. It seems real neat.

♥ Vikki Dreams♥ said...

Hey Kasey ! Thank you so much for taking all those beautiful pictures of Sara ! I honestly thought Rach had them made at some professional studio !!! You do great work !!!!Hope you're feeling better. You are in my prayers !
Love and Hugs
Sara's very proud grandmother ;-)

Valerie said...

Glad you got to sing Kasey.
The car window busting is awful.That is why Frank has a crack in the front windshield of his car,last year the defroster on the cold glass,it just cracked all across the bottom right in front of our eyes!It is still like that cause it is right at the bottom and across,cant really see it unless you were looking for it,but your insurance should kick in for that.

Hope you are feeling better.

Caet said...

I just thought of something...
You called Damon your penguin right?
well if the penguin in the background is supossed to be Damon or remind you of him or whatever... well it kinda like Damon's wearing a dress! Lol I can so see him wearing a red and white fuzzy Christmas dress! lol!

Bobbinoggin said...

my rear window did the exact same thing during the summer on the weekend before shawn and my wedding. WIERD.

i'm glad you were able to sing.

got to see grampa when i went down for shawn's graduation. it's great to be able to see him again, but he's certainly not better. the disease is still there and without taking the meds, it will continue to close up his throat and deteriorate his organs. i see the eating and sitting up as a simple eye of one terrific storm.

love love,
me.