Saturday, December 22, 2007

Hola, Como Estas?

I hope i spelled that right. Today and yesterday has been a pretty good day. We went and visited my grandma this morning. She wasn't doing all that great. It was preventable too, that is the aggrivating part. Her sugar dropped to low, so her temp was down, she was weak, and shaky. It took a bit to get back up.

I had coffee today...yum. "Roasted Reindeer" was the name of it. It was yummmy. I dont remember all that was in it, but it was hazelnut syrup, steamed chocolate milk poured over espresso. I think that was it, plus two other flavors I can't remember. YUMMMO

This time last year, Damon was trying to ski. Life can change so quickly. Cherish your loved ones, honor them, care for them.

Well...I hope everyone is having a good day. love, me

3 comments:

Leaning on the Beloved said...

Merry Christmas to you too! Love you! Sis. Amy B

Katie said...

Hey Kasey,

Just wanted to say Merry CHRISTmas and Happy New Year!

Love you!

Morgan said...

Mery Christmas Kasey!

I love you!