Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Woe is my weekend

Okay.....GRRRR @Walmart! I in my one month at Wal-Mart have yet to miss a church service PTL! WELLLLL....that record came to a screeching halt this weekend. I was not scheduled to work this past Sunday, I get in Saturday morning at 11am and Tammy says "oh Jamison changed your schedule, you're working tomorrow" hahahaha...that's funny! *mean face* Now let me give you the pre lude to this conversation.

"Tammy, can morgan come over Saturday night?"asked Kasey
"let me think about it" Tammy said
*fast forward to Friday*
riiiing "Hello" said Chandler
"Can I speak to Tammy" asked Kasey
"Hello" said Tammy, "Hey, I was just wondering if Morgan was going to be able to come over" Said Kasey.
"yea, that sounds fine"

so in my brief and somewhat beginner narative, you find out I HAD plans *had is the operative word here* for Morgan to spend the night with me Saturday. I would meet Tam at the Church after work on Saturday to pick Morgan up. Well back to Saturday at Wal-mart. Once I heard the devastating and IRRITATING news... I called Tam. She said it was okay, but still, I am so bummed.

Sunday I worked 7-4 and by the time Evening service rolled around, sad to say...I didn't pay much attention. I was REALLY tired and my feet hurt REALLY bad. I'm sorry God :( Really I am.

Yesterday I woke up at 9am....WHOA! I haven't slept that late in I don't know how long. I lazily picked up the house and did some Laundry. I washed the bed linens. Took a shower and got ready for Damon to get home. We had plans to go to the Renaissance Festival. Damon finally got home a little after noon, he got cleaned up and then we went to Sonic on the way out to get somethign to eat. The Ren Fest was about an hour and 15mins away. I had to bartar with the man for him to take me...he said...if I go to this then you are goin to the Duke's Fest. He's nuts. Anyway, one condition of going was I had to pay. Well, awwww the sweet thing, he paid for us to get in. $15 a piece. Then once we got in and saw all the freaks...well people who need Jesus....we went and watched the Joust...man those horses were HUUUGE!



I can't remember if this is the horse, but one of them REALLY liked jousting! You could tell! They stuck their head down and ran full force with ears up all the way! It was cool!


Then we went and looked at the guy's house who sponsors the Ren Fest as well as owns the land it operates on. I guess I should Clarify, it really resembles more of a ....

...Castle!


That baby's pretty tall, now aint it! I have more pics...will post later.

Mom this is for you. Kroger had a sale going on coke products. 4/ 12packs for $10.00. This is what our kitchen looks like now *oh for storage to put thy filth away and keep my kitchen beautimous*

3 comments:

Katie said...

LOL!
Glad you recovered from your Sunday at Wal-mart!
That is how the basement looks, only it is all pepsi products!

Jason Mullins said...

I think it is so funny that every time I check for a new post, there is a different background. You have been really busy. I posted on my blog that you inspired me with your photography. I never thouht about changing my camera settings. I forgot it was there. I am so crazy. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Mp 424 vicodin House humidifier install whole ferrari enzo spec hard drive toshiba notebook a75 s226 weston coat of arms Pregnancy2c clomid Trick digital camera