Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Tuesday, May 24th, 2006

I will start off by saying I am not into much of a blogging mood, thus this will be a short post.

Firstly, American Idol. What think ye? If it were to be judged by last night's performance alone, Taylor would have it. HANDS DOWN. The man rocked the stage. I thought Katherine looked and sounded great in the first song. Second song, I thought she sounded a bit nasally in parts but overall good. The last song...The dress was...TIIIIGHT, I didn't like it at all! I didn't really like the song either. For some reason she is still here, so that means she has a fan base. I HOPE she doesn't win. I tried to get through last night to vote for Taylor. I had all three #'s on my phone and tried from 8-10, all busy. Damon however got through for him. GO FIGURE! Seriously, Taylor was great last night! He plans on residing in Nashville after this too! Sup Cashville!

I am sorta down about something, if y'all want to, remember to pray for me.

Have a great day!

3 comments:

Katie said...

God is able honey, rest in Him, He knows the desires of your heart. I love you and am praying for you. I love your heart, I love how you are motivated to make things better for every person and animal you meet. I love how you love the Lord and want to be perfected by Him...hang in there ok? God inhabits the praises of His people, you is one of His people so praise Him in all things....Momma.

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » » »

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! Parental control freeware Mortgage broker test against fur coats Nitelite coon hunters jacket Ice hockey coaching