Monday, May 22, 2006

Good Monday Morning to ya....

It's Monday, It's raining, and most importantly, it's a great day to be alive!

Woke up late, haha..Because my hubby and I decided to watch Iron Chef at 11:30 something at night. Well we started watching it around 11ish, but I digress. Back to the story, I woke up at 5:45 (after hitting the snooze several times) and decided to pray while laying there in bed. Was actually kind of nice to wake up and start my day in prayer without even really moving. I did roll over so I could sorta (using that term loosely) be on my knees :D

Saturday was a loooooong day! Had to be at the vet in Mt.Juliet by 9am to get Honey and Tigger back up to date on vaccinations (for tigger) and heartworm meds (for honey). With honey's 3 month refill, it was $100.00 even. Wowza, there goes those 5 twenty dollar bills. Poor Honey, they had to stick her little arm 4 times to find blood to draw. If you have seen my dog in person you would know why this breaks my wittle heart so much. She weighs all of 5 lbs and was shaking like nobodys business and looking at me with her big brown eyes like "you are a horrible momma, why are you letting them hurt me?" However, after leaving she saw a motorcycle and went nuts (she barks to no end when those things go by, she hates'em) then was fine. After that I went back home and cleaned house. Then I relaxed and got ready for work. Worked a 12-9 shift at Wally World. Man.... 12-3 was so busy, yet it was DRAGGING. I called Damon and asked him to pray that the day would speed up because I did not have the energy to deal with it that day. Sho nuff, first break then bam it was my lunch hour, next thing ya know its 9 at night and I am heading to clock out! Thank the Lord!

Sunday was an especially good day. Sunday school was interesting, I sang that morning, then the most important part the, the Message and God moving so powerfully! Altars started to fill, and God was very encouraging and healing that day. Then last night we had a study on Wine based on Brother Smith's message in The Evening Light awhile back, it was GREAT! I had lots of fun last night. Did I mention after eating Fat Mo's for lunch that I EVEN got a nap. AND...*drum roll* like a real wife and a good one too, we went GROCERY SHOPPING! WOOOOHOOO! It's been three weeks! We spent 73 bucks and I got the stuff to do lasagna, stir fry, crockpot meal stuff, and our breakfast and lunch supplies. Since I am only home three nights a week anymore, I only got stuff to cook for those three nights. Because, my weird (gotta love him) husband will not eat stuff that is prepared and frozen for him, so he can heat up. Nor will he eat left overs unless it is the very next day after they were made. Knowing this, he and I spend my breaks together and usually eat at Mcdonalds (healthy I know) So, I didn't buy food for these days (dinner meal).

I want kids, but Damon wants to wait a little longer. We both have really nice vehicles thank the Lord, but they come with really nice payments too. When I was buying my car, I really felt the Lord was in it. I don't know why, and maybe I didn't really hear His voice, but maybe I did. I can't second guess now. It may sound weird, but I felt to buy brand new, and it was either to be a Toyota camery or a Chevy Impala. I test drove the Ford 500, but I couldn't shake the "no" feeling. Found out later over 100,000 were on recall. Anyway, the payment thing has been hard to adjust to. And, with this payment (and damon's), we do not have enough money to buy a home. Not just any home, but a home with atleast a half acre so I can keep my horse. I would prefer atleast ONE acre. Finding a house with this (a decent house) is going to run us about 115k in the Nashville area. We can afford 80k tops. You see my dilema. Damon doesn't want kids until we have a house. I can understand, but for some reason I am getting the baby itch. We have thought and talked about names. He wants a girl first, I am kinda leaning toward a boy. Hey, we could have twins one boy and one girl and knock it all out at one time! lol...he only wants two kids. I don't wanna wait the 3-5 years he is talking. We have already been married two. I want a house, I want my horse with me, and I want kids. hehe...don't want much do I. I know God rewards us the desires of our heart, we just have to figure out what to desire. If that makes sense. God, in a miracle, could make all these things happen for me. But most importantly above all else I want God, and I want the grace in the waiting. The names we were talking about yesterday were: for a boy...Emmett, and for a girl, Mae. I like old fashioned names. I like Rose, Ruthie, Emma, Mae, Loris, Denver, Presley, Kent, Wilson, Taylor, Beth, Caroline or Carolina, and the list goes on. No stealing Rachel, hehehe.

OH YEAH! Friday night Damon and I went on a "date". I wanted BBQ for some reason, so we went to Famous Dave's. Guess what! I had ribs!! I am such a finicky and picky eater. If I see a tiny bit of fat I will cut it off then eat the meat. I thought, you know Kasey, you are such a chicken and you have wanted to break and try ribs, JUST DO IT! So I did. I got a regular size order (4 big ribs), corn on the cob, corn bread, baked beans, spiced apples. Yummy! Mainly I was so proud of myself that I actually ate meat OFF A BONE! WOOHOO go meeeee! Claps for Kasey!

Have a good day!

7 comments:

Katie said...

That a mean title honey, you must remove it.....

Kasey said...

I really like Famous Dave's too, the only problem is the last two times we have gone the wait has been far longer than what they originally told us. If the food wasn't so good, I wouldn't go back.

Becky said...

I love famous daves, but it used to be better. they took away the smoked ham. now i like Jim & nicks. Technically, you're supposed to have 4 acres for a horse if you want to allow it to graze...

Kasey said...

Hmmm...where is Jim & Nicks at? Haven't heard of it I don't think. Damon and I checked into the laws when we were more actively looking for a house. In mount juliet you have to have three acres if you are within city limits. I am not sure about Lebanon, other than if it is not in the deed of the land that you can't have a horse then you are okay to go, even if it is only one acre. That is what our real estate agent told us about a house we were looking at on a one acre tract of land. :)

wemmies said...

They are building one out here in Murfreesboro right behind Jason's Deli. :)

Becky said...

they have the BEST cheese biscuits. that's what they call them. it's more like sweet cornbread with cheese in it, and its rreeeeaaallly good. Rachel and I both agree we could live off of those biscuits. well, before she got preggy anyway =P she might not agree with that right now LOL

Anonymous said...

Cool guestbook, interesting information... Keep it UP
shemales fuck boys Virus protection and fix Best antivirus for windows 98 Spybot free virus protection free anti virus software Free sex pics orgy foot antivirus british virus protection software