Monday, May 15, 2006

Chronicles of Narnia....No, I mean Kasey

I need to update for the weekend.

Friday night was work, I had fun and actually thought how I really liked my second job. Saturday was an all together notha' story. I don't want this to sound mean, but there are some people I enjoy working with, there are others I don't. The main reason I don't enjoy working with some, is that they make me feel uncomfy, like they are watching me and I am not doing good enough. Or, they are just no help at all and I am skeered to ask for help and I HATE to stand around and not be doing anything. I enjoy working with Tiffancy, Kerwyn, Cali, and about 50/50 of the time, Brandon. Those I do not really enjoy working with are Elizabeth and Sharon. Sharon has gotten better though. We were REALLY busy that morning (I didn't have to be in till 11am...wooooeeee can we say SLEEPIN IN!) and things tapered off in the early afternoon. THEN the computer froze, you know...the computer that sends EVERYTHING to the printer. Hahahah....no really, its funny.... *note sarcasm* So then we got MAJORLY backlogged. Needless to say, by the time I left around 8:30 that night, my feet hurt baaaaaad.

I had Sunday completley off, we had a good Sunday School class, and to be honest I didn't get much of the Sunday morning service because well...I was helping Megan. Poor girl, all alone in the back!

I found out some very helpful information about Bro David T and what he likes, to use for his graduation party. His favorite foods are very simple! He likes things simple. For dinner we will have Papa Johns meat lovers pizza, for dessert Chess Pie and Vanilla Ice Cream. That is what he likes, he doesnt like cake and frosting, and he doesn't like any other kind of ice cream but vanilla (according to sis torrence). His school colors are Green and Gold and he looves Music. So I'm set. Just gotta put it all together now. In two weeks. :) Well...three.

I get my first wal-mart check this Thursday. WOOHOO! *sings* money money moneeeey, MONEY!

Got my puppies plane ticket purchased, as well as her carrier. Great sale at petsmart! WOOHOO! Two things off my list.

Y'all could pray for me, I came in late to work today, AGAIN! I have been having severe stomach pains off and on for about a week now. I don't know what it is. It's starting to concern me. Please pray for me.

Got my list all sorted out from orientel Traders for shower items. Hopefully I can purchase it this Thursday!

BBQ sounds good today, so I am off to get lunch at 11:30!
Have a blessed manic monday!

8 comments:

wemmies said...

If you aren't drinking LOTS and LOTS of water with fat grabbers it will SERIOUSLY back you up and cause stomach pains.

You have to drink 16oz with the pills on top of what you already drink.

Kasey said...

I stopped taking them...and when I was taking them I was drinking TONS of water.

wemmies said...

Why did you stop??

Kasey said...

cus the severe stomach pains started, was seeing if that was the cause. I am gonna ask sis torrence if I can return mine. I only used 5 days worth of a months supply.

Momma Tammi said...

I'll be praying for the stomach pains.

Sounds like you have everything organized and checking them off fairly quickly. Good for you!

Rachel said...

Wow girl, you are BUSY! Do you need any help with Bro. David's graduation party? Let me know!

Glad that you are getting used to your job. Glad that you are being able to get everything together for the bridal shower...

I miss you. Seems like I never get to talk to you anymore. We need to plan another Girl's Day Out. :-) I've been wanting a pedicure... hmm...

Juls4Him said...

I am praying for your stomach too. I agree with Wendy...I think it's the vitamins. Been there (with something similar years ago). Water really is important. Ask the Lord to show you His will with these things...He will do it. Some things are okay and some are not and only He knows.

Kasey said...

I WAS drinking a lot of water. Let me rephrase that. I STILL am drinking lots of water (it boosts the metabolism) However, I made sure to drink 8 while swallowing the pills and atleast 8 after. Plus water in between. I do not think it was the fat grabbers...I don't know. I woke up yesterday with the same pains and I hadn't taken a fat grabber for three to four days. Who knows...maybe it's colon cancer, but I am a hypocondriac and my husband thinks I am nuts.