Thursday, May 11, 2006

Okay....

Still joyful about camera, however overwhelmization is officially setting in *scratches head and wonders if that is a word* I am beginning to feel like a mix of Gracie, Momma Tammy, and Sister Smith. If thats a mix :p

Here is a list of what I have to do before I go to Idaho, AND in between two jobs.
*disclaimer- I am VERY much a perfectionist, and very much have a caviar taste on a captain D's budget*

Plan Bridal Shower for the wedding I am in, IN Idaho. i.e. games, food, set up, decorations. *pulling hair out*
Purchase everything (with the exception of food) for shower in Idaho.
(as of last night) Plan Bro. David T ( a local VLB) Graduation Party at the church for the first Sunday in June.
Purchase deocorations/food/misc. for party
Enroll in direct deposit at Wal-Mart
Buy Honey's Plane ticket
Lose 35 lbs *sigh*
Get Measurments mailed to Idaho for Bridesmaid dress (gag) I hate measurin' my fatness.
I'm forgetting something...I know I am....seeeeeeee I NEED a list.

And...I am worrying about the logistics of my finances, paycheck dates, car payment DUE dates, other things.

I cancelled my bridge, Damon and I agreed we just couldn't come up with the 800 right now, so I rescheduled it for mid August.

Oh yeah, save money for Idaho trip.

This wouldn't be so hard if I only had my monday through Friday job, and I am thankful for the extra Wal-Mart income right now. The main thing is it is only temporary, probably will only work it about a month or two after I get back in June. Want to put some money in savings. I feel like my house is a mess (I am a major clean freak), I am a bad wife beacause I hardly cook anymore, I am paying my monthly curves fee and hardly have the time to go! Oh yeah...I am in gleaners this quarter so I have lessons/craft/snacks...whichever week we are on. I am not complaining...I am just realizing all that I have to do...and the walls are closing in. Pray for me!

Thought for the day~ I wonder why Wal-mart has grumpy managers.

5 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

Deep breath...let it out slowly...in through your nose...out through your mouth...no, you aren't in labor, you are releasing STRESS!

Make your list and cross them off, one item at a time. Please be one of the younger people who actually listen and learn from us who have walked this perfectionistic road before you.

If it gets done perfectly, great, if not, don't sweat the small stuff. It will only give you an ulcer, depress you or give you a nervous breakdown. How much good would you be in any of those conditions? NONE! How glorifying would it be to God if you stressed yourself into one of those conditions...NONE! Please learn from me, Sister Smith and anyone else you may know who is like us.

Honey, it is really okay not to be perfect and how I wish someone had told me that over and over and again when I was your age. My body wouldn't be in the shape it is in now if I had learned from someone else's experiences. Old habits are hard to break, but I am learning to break them, how about you joining me and we'll do it together? I'll be praying that you will find a way to get it all done without feeling completely overwhelmed.

Kasey said...

but but but.....but.......ZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

Katie said...

LOL, YES, YES, YES. Listen to them honey, they know what they are talking about....thank you ladies! As you WELL know, mommies, don't know too much! BUT! other peoples mommies do!
Have a great day both of you. I appreciate you both, more than words can ever say...thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » » »

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info Learn roulette wellbutrin withdrawal xl cash advance