Friday, May 12, 2006


7-9 days my love, then you shall be mine *dreamy sigh*

While working last night and returning from break (which my hubby had come to share break with me...awwwww) I stopped and showed Damon my camera. They have a model there where I work, he liked it! I'm soooooooo excited. YEEEHAAAW!

Okay, well I had a true God moment yesterday. A God moment is when God reallllly comes on the scene and you can totally FEEL Him RIGHT THERE! Wanna know where I was...in my car! It's so funny, I always feel the Lord really strongly right when I need it, when I am driving. (well not always, but a lot of times) What brought this God moment is about is, I was driving home last night from Wally World, and realized I had prayed that last night would not be to busy. Well, God answered my prayer and last night was very even paced and enjoyable. (for the most part) I then thought about another small prayer request I had made to Him that He had answered. I thought God you are sooo with me! Then the God Moment happened. Love that! Thank You Jesus!

MT and Sis Smith, I am making my list this morning. I am a list person anyway, so the list was in the makings. :)

Sis Rebekah, I thought (if you are reading) that you would like to know I have been forced to begin wearing socks regularly *shudder* due to work and having to wear close-toed shoes. *gags* socks...ew....

I think I am allergic to my perfume. It's making me sneeze. It's called Design, you normally find it in a dept. store like Dillards or Macys, I however got mine at a flea market in Florida last year. Anyway...it's makin me sneeze.

I stopped and got a Starbucks this morning, YUMMMM-OOOO Can we say White Chocolate Mocha!

Thank you Jesus for today, thank You for THE Church of God. Lets remember to pray for the Pruitt family right now!

Thought for the day- Donuts are SO worth the calories.

10 comments:

Katie said...

ROFLOL....Thank you Lord, for this child, that has made me laugh, made me cry and made me very proud. Bless her please I pray.....AMEN!

Kasey said...

This one was not hot, but it was fresh today obviously and chocolate topped. OOOOOOOOOOH baby, I think it was love at first bite, I mean sight!

Momma Tammi said...

Donuts are wonderful, but they do me in, so I don't eat them very often. Enjoy one for me.

How's that list coming? I had another thought for you...as you plan the shower and graduation party...remember it isn't in the quantity of the things that you do, it is in the quality. Pick a few things and do an awesome job on them rather than trying to do lots and lots of things and not doing such a great job on them.

I don't remember the decorations for my bridal shower at all. I don't even remember the games. What I DO remember is how much we all laughed and the little basket of "essentials" that my best friend put together for me. It had shave gel, razor, perfume, baby powder, gum, mints, a bunch of little things that you "might" need on your honeymoon. It was great!

I'm still praying for ya. Hope your list doesn't grow too big. ~grin~

Kasey said...

right now I am to happy to worry about it! It will all get taken care of! :D most importantly..my camera is on it's way to it's new home! YAY! The Shower is hawaiian themed and the party title is "with my love 24/7" except in Hawaiian and I don't remember how it goes...Me' ko Lu aloha" or something. :)
we have a lot done for it already.

Thanks for your concern!

Rebekah Doran said...

In referring to SIS Rebekah....Do you mean me or Sis. Horne? We both spell our name the same way. :) I feel for you though! :~( I HATE to wear socks and shoes, I'm a sandle/barefoot person all the way.

Kasey said...

:p Sorry...I shall clarify, Sister Horne :)

hehe

I HATE keeping my feet closed up in socks/shoes. EW! Panty Hose are the WORST! I only wear those if I have to or want to feel grown up lol!

Anonymous said...

Hey, pretty nice blog you have here. I'm just starting to build my first one and was looking at what others were doing.


Pat
where to find a list of recreational vehicles

Momma Tammi said...

I am confident that you will get everything taken care that absolutely needs to get done.

I am excited for your camera to arrive. I love cameras and am ready to upgrade mine, but...I'll be saving for a bit. I am anxious to hear how you like this one. Have a blast with it.

Wow! I don't remember much Hawaiin from the short time we were there. I just knew that I couldn't say what they were trying to get me to say. Hope you get the wording figured out.

Anonymous said...

Kasey,
I looked at your list to see if I could help you with some of it, but I can't, sorry.
However, I will be praying for you.
I am sure all of the parites and showers and everything else will be excellent!

Sis. Net

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »