Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Good News

GRRRRRRR! I just typed a bunch of stuff and when I published it, lost it all!

I was so happy to post this stuff, and now I am just aggrivated!

The good news is about Brad M. Em messaged me this morning, he started mumbling and said the word please twice, the nurse got him some ice chips and he ate them all, then he started mumbling again so she got him more ice chips. He ate all of those as well. She then got him chocolate ice cream, he at all of that too!

I am to irritated to write the rest again on blogger. :) I will later though.

3 comments:

Juls4Him said...

Oh that is WONDERFUL news about Brad! I have been thinking of him a lot the last couple of days. Will keep the prayers coming. I SO understand about the dumb post losing thing! I had written the last few of my Krissy "saga" and I thought they were gone. I knew the Lord was leading me to share that for some reason and I was like...okay...Lord...you BETTER pull those back outta cyberspace cuz I'm not doing all that again! LOL...it's too exhausting even when it isn't emotional stuff. I never know how long it's gonna take this stuff to show up. Maybe yours will pop up in an hour or two...there's always hope! Hugs

Katie said...

Hang in there Kasey Baby, all is not lost!
Sis Julie, even though it was tough for you to share all that you did. It gave me a greater insight about how to pray...you hang in there too, ok?

Momma Tammi said...

Praise the Lord for such wonderful news about Brad. This post may not contain all the details you had shared in your "lost" post, but the good news is still very exciting!