Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Proud Mother

Winston is beautiful! He takes great pictures and he and I are learning together! Okay...maybe I need to stop with this now. It is free entertainment though, right?

I took some GREAT pictures already. I really have an interest for cool pictures that depict things, a story, and sometimes just close ups of objects that I think are neat. I don't want my photos to look like another boring "webshots" choice. There are 1 in 10 that are great, I'd like to acheive that "1".

I will be taking it to church tonight to get pictures of the kids and probably make a picture CD at home since Damon won't let me have internet at home *pout*. He makes me choose, food network or internet. Now, I am not a big TV watcher, but when I do watch, I wanna be able to watch Paula Deen and she is NOT on regular TV. Grrrr...

Short blog today...I may blog later...irritated at a dishonest company that my company deals with. FRUSTRATING.

I am getting weighed and measured tonight at curves *nervous smile* we will see what they say.

Peace out Bloggers

2 comments:

Juls4Him said...

Well I'm waiting to see some of those great shots on here! I like my new Canon but still takes getting used to.

Kasey said...

Sis Julie I WANT to show my pictures, but I don't have internet at home and I feel kind of guilty installing all the stuff here. Will be at work tomorrow and most likely get a photo CD done!

Cool.....rock on joe...:)