Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Aloha

Well, I am really starting to kick into "high gear" with this shower planning. I have my games decided, my food decided, my favors decided (and ordered), my centerpieces decided (and spoke with florist/close friend, taking care of), have the punch decided, have almost everything decided and nailed down. Now I just need to buy buy buy, and continue looking for great deals. Mom if you are reading take this next statement in the best way hehe. My momma has tought me to be frugal, she calls it "cheap". Even if you have the money why spend all of it when you can get a better deal! Well, I am not AS cheap as my mom, but I do like to look for the best deal, ESPECIALLY when my husband breathes down my throat *so to say* about what I spend. I am a frugal spender, but thank the Lord, Damon has been soooo good about this shower shopping. He has hardly fussed at me (he's very money concious, worse than momma!) I say all that to say (lotta saying) that I am excited but still need to find the good deal on the things I have outlined to buy. This may seem a silly request, but please pray I find good deals.

I been taking pictures today, yay!

My dog, who want's to die...okay not really, but she made me soooo mad. Know why, she spilled my drink in the floor of my car. My 2006, drove off the lot, first ever brand new, car. Yeah...*sigh*. Oh well, I cleaned it up and we made up. hehe

Found out my schedule for the next week at Wal-Mart. I work this Thursday 5-9, Friday off, Saturday 12-9, Sunday Off, Monday 5-9, Tuesday off, Wednesday Off, Thursday 5-9, and Friday 5-9. They gave me all church days COMPLETELY off! WOW. When I intereview he told me he would have to work me an occassional Sunday, but so far, so good!

I need to continue planning the Graduation party. Once I get $$$ I can start shopping for stuff.

This is on my heart, so I am gonna request it. There is a young woman I know who needs the Lord. She has turned her back from Him and her Family. It's a long story, she is broken hearted, but she can't go into the world of sin like this. Please please please pray for her. We are sorta kinda not really related, she used to go to church but has now left, however now I work with her and see her. It is so sad, it really hurts. I love her, I pray for her, I don't know what to do but pray. I don't want her to die lost. Pray for her Broken Heart...it's the cause of all this, and I can't begin to understand how hurt she is. But she needs to let Jesus fix her, not the world.

love to you all, and HI PAUL! You are in Arizona!

2 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

The best deal you can find means that you still have money left over to buy something else. I love it when that happens.

I'll be praying for this young woman. Speaking of prayer...how's Damon's asthma?

Kasey said...

Thanks for the prayers regarding her, and his asthma is under control at the moment! :)