Friday, May 19, 2006

More pictures and one mishap

This is Salty, my beautiful horse. I started riding her when I was two. I rodeoed on her, queened, paraded, buzzed, everything, she was the best horse I have ever had or will ever have. I was 11 or 12 in this picture, she was 14 or 15. In her prime. Isn't she beatufiul? Salty got injured and had to be put down after I moved when I got married. It broke my heart, I felt like I left her and couldn't even be there to hold her as she left this world. She was my best friend when I had no one else to talk to. I fell asleep on her as a little girl and she would just stand there. I know this may sound silly, but I hope God has her for me in heaven. Who knows, we may not care about that, but He knows my heart (crying now). I love you High Quench, aka my Salty.




My nose to pointy? man..... but my teeth look white :p thats a plus! hehe















Hmmmmm.......I don't think I like my bangs in this one. Ewww.....











I messed up at Wal-Mart last night :( I know I am new, but I still hate messing up. I hope I don't get in trouble. I didn't price the pictures right and charge the woman almost twenty dollars to much. She had gotten two rolls of doubles. I charged her for four rolls of singles. *sigh*. Skeered. Damon says if they are going to fire me over that, then they aren't worth working for. I hope Jamison doesn't find out.

Have tonight off! Goin on a daaate! YIPPEY!

Tomorrow is vet day and Wal-Mart. I have to be at the vet in Mt. Juliet at 9am for Tigger's yearly vaccinations and Honey's heart worm test so that she can be renewed on her heart worm medicine. I hate that TN has heart worms. YUCK! Idaho doesn't!

Anyway, as Emily D. would say..."I'm out"

3 comments:

wemmies said...

Bling Bling! ;)

I want more pics of the rodeo days.

Kasey said...

I'd have to find some pictures...I have that pic taped on my monitor here at work. I took a picture of it with my camera. It's a pretty small picture, but I thought it turned out fairly well.

Juls4Him said...

Me too...more horsey pics and doggie pics too!