Thursday, May 25, 2006

The Page Kids, Morgan, and Me!

*remember these are in NO particular order as they always load backwards. I tried to put all the page kiddos together...hmmm...guess that WOULD be a particular order. I digress.


This is me looking at Damon with those
"I love you" eyes...lol.









Morgan and Emily. awwww.









I happen to think this is a cool picture! I had just took Rachel's picture and it was blurry so I deleted it and was trying again, she was talking to me and in the pic she is looking at me with those eyes like "you better hurry up!" lol Don't be mad Rachel, I really think this is cute!
Oh yeah, this is Sepia Tone




Another Sepia tone, my tree picture. Took this in the car as we were driving by. Thought it looked pretty cool the way the sunlight is hitting it!










This is Silas, and his teeth. CHEEESE!














Toby begged me to let him take a "silly" picture, I think that's what he called it. Anyway, here he is!

(these are all Sepia)







This is Allie. This is the look I am getting when I am trying to get her to smile. No smile, but those eyes are classic!








This is Allie again, she does this thing with her eyes. Creeps me out, but funny too!








This is the face I got form Caetie when I told her to think about Erika!











I don't normally like pics of myself. But I DO like this one!

7 comments:

Katie said...

Mercy, i love the sepia of the tree and the bottom one of you.

Kasey said...

it's cus I'm so hot! lololololol...oh I crack myself up!

Momma Tammi said...

You look so young in that last picture. If I didn't know better, I would think that you are 15. Great pics! I love the tree!

Kasey said...

I must have a baby face, because at Wal-Mart, when people find out I'm married they are like "HOW OLD ARE YOU?" I tell them 23 almost 24 and they can hardly believe it.

Rachel said...

Oh thanks Kasey. My hair was a MESS, I look like I have buck teeth, my face is too fat and round anyway and the angle of that picture does not make it look any slenderer. (Making up my own words now. lol).


But glad you find it "cute" as you say... (a face only a mother and weirdos could love...)

Kasey said...

stop calling Brad a weirdo! I'm tellin!

Rachel said...

Oh trust me, Weirdo is one of the more mild names I have used for him. :-)

Now hush your trap! :-)