Thursday, May 11, 2006

*jumping for joy*

Ooooh oooh oooh! I am so excited! Guess what my momma just helped to buy me for my birthday?!?!?!?! Check it out!
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=4722901
Anybody wanna know how excited I am?! I am soooo excited! I get it in 7-9 days! YEEHAW! Now all I need to get is a bigger memory card and a case for it! I already have two memory cards and rechargeable batteries. So, I am set on that! Thanks Momma...I mim you!

Hi Gracie! Love you girl!

Ummm...gleaners went good last night, I love kids. They are so fun, and pure, and innocent, and just a joy to life!

Going to curves tonight after work and before work...hehe...if that makes sense! I have to work tonight 5-9. I am again, scared AND excited. I am so skeered I will not know how to do something or do it wrong or not be any help! Tonight though, I am buying a note pad on the way in and I will write down EVERY single step to closing down! Go me!

Thank you Jesus! WOOHOO! Thank you for EVERYTHING! Thank You for just being YOU! WOOHOO

4 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

Nice camera! Have fun with it and share lots of pics.

Katie said...

TEE HEE, whitey you crack me up...YOU are welcome, HAPPY PREMATURE BIRTHDAY!

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work Kansas city ks drive recovery Decor home theater xxasdf Surveillance camera how to Mary kay cosmetics director

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » »