Sunday, January 13, 2008

Sooo....

please pray for me and my dreams. I have been having dreams lately about Damon that are sad. I don't mind happy ones, but these are about me knowing he is gonna die and telling him that he's going to die, or about him leaving me....i just don't like them AT ALL. I keep waking up several times in the night...it hasn't been like this in a while. I used to wake up a lot in the night, but then for a long while would only wake up maybe once or twice. Now I am waking up 4-6 times a night and that is plain annoying. I just need yall to pray that I can stay asleep through the night and that those kind of dreams, will go away...because seeing Damon like that...it is just hard.

I have officially watched ALL of season three of little house that Emily got me for Christmas...I didn't think I had, but yep, sho nuff, I have. Now I want seasons 4-8 plus all the Christmas specials and extras. Laugh if you want, but I was a huge Laura Ingalls fan when I was a kid, and like Little House still...the books, the show, and how it is family friendly.

Pray for my grandma, they had to put her cat to sleep yesterday. He wasn't drinking or pottying, he had some kind of disease that he had to take meds twice a day to potty and eat right, well he was up to three times a day with the meds and they had stopped working. The vet said it would only get worse and it was best to put him down. She got that cat right after my Grandpa died. Mom said she was doing pretty good, but still just pray for her. She also might be moving to a different place, one that takes care of her better.

everyone have a wonderful day, for God cares for you.

5 comments:

wemmies said...

I have had dreams about my kids dying that haunt me. One of those where it wakes you up and then you fall back asleep and dream it again.

I determined that it was the devil torturing me. I have 3 things that work.

1. Sleep with your Bible under your pillow. Not all the time so you take it for granted but a deliberate thing where you say God I am putting this in your hands to protect me from.

2. Get up and get a drink before dozing back off.

3. If it just haunts your mind.... pick the dream up where it left off and imagine the outcome YOU want to happen. It's a dream.. ANYTHING can happen. Picture Jesus walking along and getting him up. Perfect. Imagine Jesus telling you he will be right back for you. You get a long nice goodbye... whatever you need to make you feel better. I promise you it works. I have done it many times.

Wen

Erika J. said...

praying for you. i understand having bad dreams. ive had them most of my life. ive had this reoccuring dream that bugs me to no end. it totally ruins my day cause i shake the horrible feeling it gives me.

i'll also pray for your g-ma. i'm glad she is doing better.

i won't make fun of you for watching Little House. I used to watch it quite a bit - especially at my Nanny's. She watched it daily. It's a good, clean show.

LaDonna said...

Praying for you always, Kasey. I have bad dreams a lot, and I also have 2 recurring dreams, one I have had since I was a little girl. I love you.

Sara said...

I couldn't comment on your new post, so I will leave my comment here...that's great you slept through the night last night! I know how much sleep helps, but I also now how much of a comfort and relief it must be for you to make it through a whole night w/o waking or dreaming. Yay God! Also, good luck with your move! I would be missing my family like crazy. Just from reading your blogs, I am certain you have sought the Lord about this and are listening to him. You are an inspiration and encouragement, even when your blogs aren't so happy. You have such strong faith. Love ya girl (even though I don't know ya except online, lol,) and I wish you all the best. God bless!

Anonymous said...

I had dreams about Wingrove for about a year after he passed away. Usually, he was just smiling and never responded, or that he was present and I couldn't see him. But the one that stands out in my mind is the one I had two months before he died where the Lord showed me he was going to die. Call it preparation, I suppose. (Still hard to be prepared.) I'm still praying for you, and am praying for your move to Idaho. :o)