Sunday, January 06, 2008

Again

So I have somehow done something to my back, again. Blech

Did you know on average americans eat 18 ACRES of pizza a day?!! crazy huh. I just heard that on TV, should I believe it? ;P

Now for some pictures.

This is the road going in to the valley on our way to get our Tree.


Is this picture not hilarious??? Honey is wearing momma's hat.


The place where we cut our tree down.



Idaho Sunrise


Our Charlie Brown tree!


Momma and Daddys decorations


I thought this pic was cool

5 comments:

Tam said...

Cool pics...I wish we had snow like that!

Valerie said...

Your Pics are beautiful!
The Charlie Brown Christmas trees are the best,I love it!

Looking at these pics makes me want to go there for vacation..So peaceful and pretty..

Anonymous said...

I like the last pic!

Sorry about your back. No fun. Thanks for praying for me, I feel much better today. Will do the same for you.

Anonymous said...

I loved your pics! Hope all is well Kasey! ♥ jaclyn

Bekka said...

Prettiness!! lol. :D