Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Sonic Commercials...

...are so funny! Those guys crack me up. If it is possible to be cracked up, I am not an egg ya know....yeah yeah, lame joke right?...I digress

have you noticed...that...I...like...those three little...dots. For the rest of this post I shall try to stay away from the ... there I go again.

Seems I am writing about nothing. I got a couch and loveseat today, off of craigs list. It is in Idaho of course. It is my red color, YAY. Ever since I got a red couch (my current couch, which I will use in my "office") I have fallen in love with the red couch idea. It just brings so much warmth. So, i got a great deal, hopefully, momma has to check it all out Friday night when she picks it up.

I read Sister Net's blog today, how she feels about Brother Bobby, is how I feel about Damon. God gave me a miracle the day I met Damon. I love that man, I will always carry him in my heart.

Remember, God careth for you.

5 comments:

Tam said...

I do the same thing with the ...'s

Erika J. said...

momma's the WORST about it.

Sara said...

I LOOOOVE sonic commercials!!!!

Bekka said...

lol. Yeah those guys are hilarious. The other guy, you know in the other commercial with the guy and his wife?, should be in a commercial with those two like hes one of them's brother in law or something. Thatd be pretty funny...I think anyhow. lol :)

emily said...

Are you talking about the caramel sauce one? B/c that one is funny- they are all funny but I just saw that one the other day and it made me laugh.