Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I need prayer

I have been struggling a lot with anxiety lately...fear over health is coming back up, fear over displeasing the Lord, I am tired yall. I know, it's easy to say it's just the enemy Kasey, or its your mind...I KNOW that...but try being in the middle of the storm, and it isn't so easy to stop. Mabye it is only that way for me. I don't know. I watched Damon and Me's wedding video last night, and our honeymoon video...I miss him. I miss him bad. We had something amazing, for that I am thankful, but I am also heart broken. I want him back. I really want my best friend back. I love him. I am lonely.

1 comments:

Tam said...

Because He lives, I can face tomorrow, because He lives, ALL fear is gone, because I know, He holds the future..life is worth the living just because He lives!!!!!