Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Owww

Confession...I am a hypochondriac (spelling?)...can't watch ER...because I will have whatever they are talking about in that episode. And..I just don't enjoy the show, but anyway...my back is hurting. In the lower left, right over the kidney area. I can't tell if it is strained muscle or what. Beings the fact that I have been freaking out about my health lately, I can't directly tell if it is serious or not. Disclaimer** boys don't read**

It seems similar to monthly cramps...how its in the front and then around to the back...but my back started first, this morning it has moved to my lower abdomen as well. But, its not that time. Soo...I don't know what it is...I just need prayer for this to go away, please. Its kind of a nagging dull pain. I wish it would go away. Today it has hurt a bit more.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

E-mailing ya.

Morgan said...

I'll pray that this pain goes away! Jesus can take it away this very second! :)

Love you!

Bekka said...

Eh, dont sound that good at all! Hope it gets well...whatever it is.. :)

Anonymous said...

maybe kidney stones cousin.