Monday, January 14, 2008

And the Golden Globe winner is...

SLEEP. *crowd roars* Yay, thanks to anyone who prayed. I slept sooo well last night, I didn't wake up ONE SINGLE TIME until 5:45. Tell me that aint good, and we know all good things come from God!! And, to top that off...I don't remember dreaming, so woo hoo double!! I just wanted to thank the Lord for this gift and for all the prayers, a good nights sleep makes such a difference. You sometimes forget what it is like to feel rested. I got a box of downy drier sheets the other night when I was grocery shopping, I normally buy the walmart sheets or something else because downy to me (cheap girl) is so expensive, but they were out of walmart and after looking at the other prices I finally just bit the bullet and bought downey sheets...man, they smelled up my house..YUM. I just had them sitting on top of the microwave because I hadn't put them in the laundry room yet, and my whole house (almost) smelled sooo good. I think I need to make a downey candle. YUM YUM.

I have an announcement, to those of you who didn't know already...I am moving back home to Idaho. I miss my family, my grandma is starting to go down hill, I feel I am at a place where I am not making this decision based solely out of grief over Damon's passing. So I will be moving back to the great mountain air which I love, February 17th. Pray for me, pray the move, pray for everything. I want to be in God's will above all else, and serve Him with my whole heart. Serve Him with a PURE heart. I want Jesus to be not only my master, but my first love, my friend, my everything.