Tuesday, January 08, 2008

For the Day

Quote for the day:

"In winter why do we try to keep the house as warm as it was in summer when we complained about the heat?"

Pray for my grandma, she isn't doing well. I am concerned...please pray she gives her heart to Jesus.

I cleaned house last night, somewhat anyway. Though I didn't want to, I knew I needed to. I still have some Christmas stuff to put away, well a lot. I haven't even taken down the lights yet. My dinner was yummy, and easy. Whole grain lean pockets, with turkey, cheese, and brocolli. Dipped in ranch. YUM. I was going to actually cook cook, but after some grocery shopping...i was wore plumb out. I am trying to eat more healthy as well. I got a mango, a organic orange, two grapefruits, strawberries, some other kind of fruit, chicken to make healthy buffalo chicken tonight, the weight watchers meals, bottled water, and some organic protein drink. Oh and low fat milk, and butter, because butter is better for you than margarine, i have heard. Pretty good huh. Now, I just need to make myself eat all that fruit. I am so picky with fruit, but i am TRYING to do better. blech. I need to be thankful I have money to buy fruit though, huh. Anyway...moving on.

on...hmmm...actually, I think I am done. Have a good day.

3 comments:

Rebekah Doran said...

I LOVE fruit. Of course it might had something to do with the fact that growing up our sugar was VERY limited and so when we did have fruit it was a "treat". The more you eat it, the more you will learn to like it. :)

Grace & Co said...

The fruit that I love I happen to be allergic to so I don't eat it as much as I should. :( It's very sad.

Bekka said...

I dont know, I've always loved that stuff; bananas, apples, oranges, pinapple, peaches, good good stuffage. lol.