Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Unexpectedly...now

For awhile, and I hope this comes across right, I have been doing really well as far as missing Damon. I think about him EVERY day, but I hadn't been crying and tore up. Well, lately I have reaaaaallly been thinking about him and crying. I miss him so much. I still don't get that he is gone, or comprehend it, almost 7 months later. I still want him back. I still wish he was by my side, and I was his help meet. I miss my husband, I am still so in love with him. I want Damon Broyles back. But...I wouldn't want to bring him back from Heaven, he'd probably be mad at me. lol. I just have been having a rough week or so. I miss my man, he was the greatest person I will ever know. I had a miracle hand delivered when I met and married him. I am thankful to the Lord that He gave Damon to me. I have so many regrets though, so many things I wish I could have been better for him. I wish I would have told him I loved him more, would have given up on having my way more, would have submitted more (though I tried), sadly...I wish I had learned he really was right 99.9% percent of the time, BEFORE he passed away. Love the ones in your life, hold them tight, forgive them, and be respectful to them. One second can change your life here on earth until time is no more. Heavy post, I know...but it is on my heart today.

2 comments:

wemmies said...

Good post... it brought my mind back to a post I made..

http://www.untiltherapture.com/wemmies/?p=514

Good thoughts to keep. Thanks.

I can added "after Damon died" to that list.

Rachel said...

That is so true. We gotta take of what needs taking care of today because we might not have a tomorrow.

Love you Kasey, praying for you.