Thursday, January 24, 2008

Wow...that girl is tall.

I was just watching a story on Fox news...and this guy was holding some girls hand (he was dropping out of the presidential race...though i have never seen him I dont think) anyway, he was waaaaaaaay shorter than the girl. I dont mean a little, i mean like 6 inches, thats a lot. I know, that has any bearings on anyone's life how, moving on.

I didn't go into prayer tonight. The Church of God in Antioch is having prayer all this week starting at 7. We are supposed to join collectively as a body to pray. I don't like missing stuff like that, I feel guilty. To be honest, I would rather feel guilty than not. If that makes sense. Anyway....i was tired, and felt like I was falling behind on packing, so I decided to stay home. At 7 I knelt down to pray at my home, and I have decided something...God, thank You for letting me pray. For letting me know You. He didn't have to let us know of Him, yet He chose to suffer so that we might. I am thankful. I want to be all that I can be for God, even if I am tired. Lord willing, tomorrow is Band Meeting, then prayer Saturday night. I did get one box packed tonight. Seems harder to pack drawers that are similar to junk drawers, which is what I did tonight. Hard to organize.

I finished my latest book, amish story, great book. Written by Wanda E Brutstetter. Or something like that, the last name was long.

Well, i am off to go read and try to get to bed early, I really need to try doing better on bed time.

It is coooold. I hope everyone has a wonderful night of rest, and that you love God more today than yesterday.

1 comments:

Rachel said...

I know what you mean about junk drawers... I spent all day Wednesday cleaning out our junk drawer in our computer desk. I have a trash bag full of stuff that needs to be shredded (what do I do with THAT?) but it's a bummer 'cause it looks like I got nothing accomplished.